EDC2 staff will conduct customized In-Service Workshops for faculty and/or staff of organizations such as schools, libraries, recreation centers, corporations, etc. that meet one of more of the following needs including:
- A need to become more familiar with ethnic folk dance or dance in general
- A desire to raise the level of knowledge among faculty and/or staff about ethnic folk dance or dance in general
- A desire to lower the levels of anxiety or about looking stupid or feeling clumsy among the faculty and/or staff while doing ethnic folk dance or dance in general
- A need for more innovative and effective ways to deal with classroom management issues that include behavior transformation, motivation, self-control, self-esteem, respect for others, teamwork, collaboration, leadership, etc.
- A need for a faculty and/or staff to learn simple ethnic folk dances that would be appropriate for an entire family to learn and enjoy
- A need among faculty to learn and experience some aspects of the multi-cultural makeup of the student body
- A need among staff to learn and experience some aspects of the multi-cultural makeup of the workforce